I love awards. Even though I have only got a few, every single time I receive one I feel like standing up and bowing to the huge audience that sits and watches me while I sit and check my email, my audience is usually just my kid but he gets a kick out of my whooping and big smile
So let’s get this show on the road.
The first one is very belated, it came through in December but I’ve just been so busy. Thank you to Stephanie over at Pretty Little Dreamer for the the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
- Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate other blogs for this award and let them know.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Answer the 5 questions.
- Cookies or Cake? Cake! I baked a chocolate ganache cake this week.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
- Favourite sweet treat? Ice cream. MmmMmm
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Usually about 2 minutes after I wake up, until before I go to bed. I only I could indulge all day long.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? LOL, umm. Well if you’ve read the jist of my blog then I’d say it would have to be..White Chocolate. Have you seen White Chicks?
Marcus Copeland: [as Tiffany Wilson] Ahh, what a beautiful sunny day!
[shadow falls over body]
Marcus Copeland: Oh, my God, what happened to the sun? Ahh!
Latrell Spencer: Easy white chocolate, I wouldn’t want you to melt.
Marcus Copeland: [as Tiffany Wilson] Yeah, hasta la vista Schwarzenegro. Okay, bye.
Thanks again, Pretty Little Dreamer.
The next award that I am extremely grateful for is from Marie who writes the constantly evolving Good Morning, Joe. She has awarded me with Blog of the Year 2012 award.
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Thanks again, Good Morning, Joe.
Then, last but not least, I have also been awarded with the Liebster Award by saved in drafts. Thank you!
Every time I read posts by others who have received this award, the rules always seem to change. The number of follow-ons passed on by saved in drafts is 11, but I won’t be able to name 11 more blogs so I’m going to use the rules I’ve seen also linked with this award on rarasaur, 3 is much easier.
Liebster Blogger Award Rules
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 3 questions, or make up your own 3.
- Pass the award onto 3 other (200 followers or less, or started the blog this year) bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback.
3 Questions to you:
- What is your favourite holiday memory?
- How did you come to the decision to start a blog?
- You’re stuck in a traffic jam, name 3 other people you would want in the car with you to pass the time.
Questions from saved in drafts.
1- Are you where you would like to be right now? Emotionally? Yes! Physically? No! I want to desperately be in warm weather.
2- What colour underwear are you wearing? Black.
3- Can I see them? (joking) Sure, come over
4- What did you want to be when you grew up? I changed my mind so often, but it always came back to something to either do with writing or working with kids.
5- Do you smoke? Oh, Hell No!
6- What kind of blogs interest you the most? I couldn’t say, although looking through for nominees a lot of the blogs I read are by women..Men, show me your blogs!
7- How many followers do you have – and do you care? A few, some hail from actual wordpress followers and some through the help of publicise.
8- What 2 items (other than a boat) would you want with you if you were stranded on an island? A Diva Cup (there is a blog I follow who recently wrote a review on it, would come in handy) and a can of spray paint, so I could write profanities wherever I liked about being stranded on a f*&%ing island.
9- Superman vs Batman fight….who wins? Batman, he has an Alfred.
10- What song irritates the hell out of you? Every song that I have to sing numerous times to keep my child quiet.
11- Are you happy with your appearance? Considering I squeezed a human out of my vajazzle a few months ago. Yes, I’m happy.
Thank you, saved in drafts.
Wow, that took me the better half of this afternoon.
I am extremely grateful that those of you have noticed my blog and want to pass on these awards to me.
Keep em comin’ bitches!
(I’m joking, you never have to vote for me ever again if you don’t want to. That wasn’t a threat! or was it?!)